The objectives of the charity shall be to promote and maintain a safe, clean and culturally rich
society that encourages full participation by and respect for all Barbadians and play a
meaningful role in developing the cultural
and creative expressions of Barbadians through Education, Broadcasting, Cinematography,
other media; and specifically to:
- Cultivate taste in and encourage greater appreciation for Barbadian cultural expressions by promoting the art forms within communities and in institutions of learning.
- Organise cultural events such as concerts, plays, exhibitions, festivals and fairs.
- Host, educational events such as public lectures, classes and programmes for the benefits of
- Publish books, booklets, pamphlets and other educational, developmental and informative
- Promote cultural research, provide training and conduct symposia and workshops for Barbadian